Tuesday, March 6, 2007
When will people make the connection between the problems at Walter Reed for veterans and the lack of incentives that exist in public provision? This isn't a deep point, but I am not seeing it mentioned in the media. The question is whether any of those pushing for a single payer health care system will see the connection.
- Name: John Lott
- Location: Virginia, United States
My commentary on a broad array of economics and crime related issues.
Reviews of Freedomnomics
Other Affiliated Websites
- "Denying self-defense to GIs in Iraq"
- Teacher's union is trying stop Utah Voucher Law
- Apple CEO's lambasting of teacher unions gets a re...
- "Apple CEO lambasts teacher unions"
- Valentine Flowers are bad for the Planet?
- Incentives matter in paternity as with everything ...
- Utah Legislature finishes Approving First Universa...
- Defining Freedom in the US and Cuba: Charlize Ther...
- Steve Jobs on Eliminating Digital Rights Managemen...
- Utah House Passes Universal Voucher Bill
Copyright 2005 by John R. Lott, Jr. All rights reserved
Interesting Past Topics
(description of book, downloadable data sets, and discussions of previous controversies)
More Books of Mine