Saturday, August 18, 2007
An Australian weighs in on Freedomnomics with a lengthy, thoughtful review. I particularly appreciated his conclusion:
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR ONE BOOK TO EXPLAIN FREE MARKET ECONOMICS TO YOU, THIS IS IT!
- Name: John Lott
- Location: Virginia, United States
My commentary on a broad array of economics and crime related issues.
Reviews of Freedomnomics
Other Affiliated Websites
- Regulating Prescription Drug Prices Will Cost Live...
- Census Bureau Asks that ICE stops rounding up Ill...
- Talk at the Cato Institute available here
- Reputations matter, even for China
- Events for August 14th
- Video from C-SPAN performance can be seen here
- The liberal imbalance in Academia
- One of the problems with survey data
- New Op-ed: On Giving Terrorists the Best Advice
- Does this Environmental Regulation Endanger Safety...
Copyright 2005 by John R. Lott, Jr. All rights reserved
Interesting Past Topics
(description of book, downloadable data sets, and discussions of previous controversies)
More Books of Mine